Catering Orders - platters, bowls and beverages
Whether you are feeding a small group, or treating the whole office, our specialty sandwich platters, salads, desserts and beverages are sure to please everyone! Move between menus by clicking categories below!
Contact our Catering Kitchen Team at 816-595-3344 to discuss and place your catering order.
CATERING ORDERS (catering sandwich platters, salad bowls and dessert platters)
- Contact our Catering Kitchen Team at 816-595-3344 to discuss and place your catering order.
- We will take orders up to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- A cancellation notice must be received at least 72 business hours before catering order is delivered. If unable to provide a 72 business hour notice, a 20% fee of your entire catering order will apply.
- Please call or email with any questions regarding your order. Refer to the confirmation number on your order.
- OPTIONAL Delivery fee of $15 (within a 15-mile radius) for Catering Only. Add delivery cost to order before checking out. Click here to add $15 delivery cost.
SPECIALTY SANDWICH PLATTERS
Option 1 serves 12; Option 2 serves 24; Option 3 serves 36 // Each platter comes with flatware, salt and pepper, napkins, biodegradable bamboo plates, and serving utensils.
Option 1 serves 12; Option 2 serves 24; Option 3 serves 36 // Bowls are "side serving" portions - intended as a side option with our sandwich platters. // Each salad bowl comes with serving utensils. // For special salad requests please refer to “Additional Comments and/or requests” box at checkout.
Option 1 serves 12; Option 2 serves 24; Option 3 serves 36 // A great way to sweeten up a meal!
BEVERAGES MENU - Catering only
Black Tea, Green Tea and Lemonade // Sold by the half-gallon and gallon // Beverages served cold with no ice // Includes 12 oz cups
Travis R. - Testimonial
"I ordered The Whole Person Catering to pair with a wine tasting at Kansas City Realty Services. The ordered included beef bruschetta, caramelized onions and blue cheese, smoked salmon cream on cucumbers with capers and red onion, roasted red pepper hummus with crudité (carrots, celery, red and yellow bell peppers) and multigrain chips, and a dessert platter with triple chocolate Brownies and almond raspberry bars with white chocolate glaze. These items made my wine tasting an absolute hit! Thank you TWP Catering! "